I know it has been long past due, but here are a few pictures of the progress so far of the living room and the breakfast area. I owe you pictures of the kitchen and I will post those soon (promise).
In case you have not seen the before pictures, you can click here.
So far this is what the breakfast area looks like.
I removed the bookcase from the right and as you can see the new paint, Pediment, by Sherwin Williams, really lightens the place up. It is the perfect greige. No more green bean walls! The dresser to the left was my first Craigslist makeover (you can read about its transformation here). It has since been moved to the guest bedroom and a new one has taken its place. I will write a post on that one soon too.
Here is another view of the breakfast area so you can see the crown molding…
I still have quite a bit to do in the space:
- We need to hide all the cords that hang from the flat screen installed over the fireplace.
- I would like to make one of the walls in the living room into a gallery wall, but I haven’t decided which one yet.
- I want to add more cushions to the sofa.
- Paint a pattern on the plain white curtains.
- Add an upholstered ottoman.
And the list goes on….
But for now this will do. Let me know what you think of the wall color?